1. Who is eligible for the new First Four Free pricing structure?
All users will qualify for free insertion on their first four vehicle listings. Other optional feature fees such as Listing Designer and Picture Pack will still apply.
2. How does my detailed seller rating (DSR) affect my pricing?
A user's DSR does not influence the insertion fee or successful listing fee.
3. How does Feedback affect my pricing?
A user's feedback rating does not influence the insertion fee or successful listing fee.
4. Does my Powerseller Discount apply to this pricing structure?
If you qualify for an eBay PowerSeller discount, the discount will apply only to your Successful Listing Fee. You can learn more about the eBay PowerSeller program here.
5. When does the counter reset for free listings?
As of September 2, 2008, all sellers will qualify for four listings with zero insertion fees every 12 months. Listings that started before September 2, 2008 do not count towards the first four listings.
6. What is the definition of a successful listing?
A successful listing is defined as any one of the following:
The listing ends with a bid greater than its reserve
A bid is placed on a no reserve auction
A buyer clicks Buy-it-Now button and confirms it
The seller accepts a submitted Best Offer
When one of these events occurs, eBay will charge the seller a Successful Listing Fee.
7. What if I relist my item?
Vehicles that are relisted using the official eBay Relist feature do not count towards the first four listings. Listing the same vehicle by creating a new listing will count towards the first four listings since it was not re-listed using the official eBay Relist feature.
8. What if my listing is cancelled by eBay?
Listings that are cancelled by eBay do not count towards the first four listings.
9. What are the fees for Powersports under 50 CC?
Vehicles with an engine displacement under 50 CC and listed in the Powersport Vehicles under 50 CC (category # 90983) will qualify for the free insertion fee and $10 Successful Listing Fee regardless of the number of vehicles listed. There is no four vehicle limit for these types of vehicles.
10. What Categories are included in the Price Change?
Any vehicle listed in the following categories is affected by the price change:
Category # 6001 Cars and Trucks
Category # 6024 Motorcycles
Category # 6038 Other Vehicles and Trailers
Category # 66466 Powersports