To sell on eBay Motors, you must register to become an eBay member and create a seller's account. This one-time process involves two simple steps: (1) register as an eBay member and (2) create a seller's account. If you've already registered as an eBay member, proceed to the Create a Seller's Account section.
Register as an eBay Member
The one-time registration process at eBay is free and easy. Registering as an eBay member will allow you to bid or buy on eBay. When you register at eBay, you will be asked to:
- Provide your basic contact information. Your information will be kept private on eBay's secure servers.
- Create your own User ID and password to ensure that transactions are safe and secure when you sign in at eBay.
- Confirm your eBay registration via email. eBay will send you a message with a link and instructions to confirm your registration.
Create a Seller's Account
To start selling on eBay, you will need to create a seller's account. This is a one-time process that is free, and your information will be kept private on eBay's secure servers.
When you create a seller's account, you will be asked to:
- Verify your information. To help provide a safe environment for the eBay community, you'll need to provide the following account information:
- Credit or debit card
- Checking account
- Choose how to pay your selling fees. When you create a seller's account, you can choose to have your selling fees deducted from your U.S. checking account or charge them to your credit card.